Come experience local living on Lake Anne Plaza in Reston, Virginia.
Lake Anne epitomizes the goals for the new town of Reston that founder Robert E. Simon envisioned:
- a wide choice of leisure activities
- a variety of housing
- concern for the dignity of the individual
- the opportunity to live and work in the same community
- commercial, cultural and recreational facilities available from the beginning of development
- and a high standard for structural and natural beauty.
Modeled after a coastal village in Italy, Lake Anne is the model for those 6 goals. Whether you come to Lake Anne for one of our festivals and concerts, the seasonal Farmer’s Market, a paddle boat ride, or you just come to enjoy the architecture, we hope you have a spectacular experience with Lake Anne.